Teaching and Learning Training, School-Based INSET and School-Based CPD
Mike is an expert trainer whose sessions have been described as superb, inspirational and great fun by delegates in the UK and overseas. He has an unrivalled knowledge of contemporary pedagogy and an intuitive understanding of great teaching. Training with Mike is practical, enjoyable and focussed on finding simple and effective ways to improve student outcomes.
Mike works closely with the member of staff responsible for CPD in the schools and colleges in which he trains. This ensures he can deliver bespoke sessions designed to meet the organisation’s specific needs.
He is able to offer a range of training formats including:
- Full or half-day training focussed on a specific topic.
- Full or half-day training looking at a variety of different topics.
- One-off or sequential twilight sessions.
- A series of connected training days offered over a longer time-frame.
- Targeted coaching with key members of staff.
- Assessment for Learning
- Growth Mindsets
- Active Learning Strategies
- Stretching and Challenging all Learners
- Stretching and Challenging More-Able Learners
- Brilliant Lesson Planning
- Raising Achievement Across the Curriculum
- Working with EAL Learners in Whole-Class Teaching
Get in touch to discuss the staff training you need
Mike is delighted to discuss any training ideas you may have and is able to accommodate most requests. For an informal discussion, use the contact form to get in touch.