Outstanding Assessment for Learning: Making Learning Happen
Assessment for learning (AfL) is at the heart of outstanding teaching. Research shows that it is one of the most effective ways to raise achievement and secure great outcomes for students.
Mike’s inspirational half-day or full-day sessions on AfL offer a practical, engaging overview of the topic and demonstrate how to embed outstanding practice in any lesson.
Through practical examples, clear explanation of theory and engaging, fun activities, Mike empowers teachers to become expert assessment for learning practitioners in their own classrooms.
Author of the bestselling book ‘How to use Assessment for Learning in the Classroom: The Complete Guide’ and the electronic AFL Toolkit, viewed and downloaded more than half a million times by teachers around the world, Mike is an expert on the theory and practice of AfL.
Book today to bring the practical benefits of outstanding assessment for learning to your school.
- Clear and effective model of how AfL works and how to embed it in any classroom
- Step-by-step guide to outstanding practice
- Tried and tested activities, strategies and techniques teachers can begin using straight away
- Please can you put a large tick next to each of these sentences
- AfL activities for use across the curriculum
- Peer- and self-assessment techniques
- A guide to effective feedback
- How to elicit and use information
- The key features of outstanding assessment for learning
Bring this course to your school
Enquire about availability by clicking the button below.