Outstanding Group Work: Accelerating Progress
Outstanding group work is a fundamental feature of outstanding teaching. It helps pupils to achieve great outcomes and allows teachers to accelerate progress.
Mike’s inspirational half-day or full-day sessions on group work offer a practical, engaging overview of the topic and demonstrate how to embed outstanding practice in any lesson.
With a focus on practical examples, participants learn and develop by experiencing and reflecting on group work activities. This is combined with an explanation of the theory behind group work as well as a wealth of effective strategies and techniques teachers can put into practice straight away, right across the curriculum.
Author of the number one bestselling book ‘50 Quick and Easy Ways to Outstanding Teaching’ as well as ‘50 Quick and Easy Ways to Outstanding Group Work’, Mike is well-placed to bring his expertise into your school, helping all staff to raise achievement and secure great outcomes.
Book today to bring the practical benefits of outstanding group work to your school.
- Gain a clear understanding of what makes group work effective
- Step-by-step guide to outstanding group work
- Tried and tested activities, strategies and techniques ready to use across the curriculum
- A range of brilliant group work activities
- Effective strategies for ensuring progress during group work
- Practical techniques to get the most out of group work
- How to accelerate progress using group work
- Tips and advice on making group work outstanding
Bring this course to your school
Enquire about availability by clicking the button below.