Stretch and Challenge for All Learners: Creating Progress Across the Board
Stretching and challenging the thinking of all learners is an essential part of outstanding teaching. Creating progress across the board is the mark of great teacher; so too of a great school.
Mike’s inspirational half-day or full-day sessions on stretch and challenge offer a practical, engaging overview of the topic and demonstrate how to embed outstanding practice in any lesson.
Focussing on practical examples, Mike leads participants through the theory and logic underpinning stretch and challenge before moving on to share a wide range of effective activities, strategies and techniques. Participants are highly involved throughout. They have the chance to experience and reflect on the elements which ensure stretch and challenge in all lessons.
Author of nine bestsellers, including ‘How to use Differentiation in the Classroom: The Complete Guide’ and ‘50 Quick and Easy Ways to Outstanding Teaching,’ Mike is also the creator of the Challenge Toolkit, viewed and downloaded more than 100,000 times by teachers around the world, making him perfectly placed to help you and your staff embed stretch and challenge in every lesson.
Book today to ensure stretch and challenge for every learner in your school.
- Gain a clear understanding of how to stretch and challenge all learners
- Step-by-step guide to effective stretch and challenge
- Learn how to secure outstanding progress across the board in your school
- Practical techniques to stretch and challenge all learners
- How to embed stretch and challenge in lesson planning
- Effective activities for use across the curriculum
- Strategies to raise achievement of all learners
- Develop resilient learners who stretch and challenge themselves
Bring this course to your school
Enquire about availability by clicking the button below.